- 4 Bags of Sweet Chipotle Think Jerky®
- 4 Tbls vegetable oil
- 1 Large white onion, small diced
- 3 Fresh fresno chilis, seeded small diced
- 4 Cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Tbl ancho chili powder
- 2 Tbls tomato paste
- 1 Cup chicken stock
- Burrito wrap
- Sour cream
Chop the jerky by hand into smaller chunks and then put in a food processor and process until small and pebble sized.
Get a large sauté pan hot and add oil, then jerky, onion, garlic, chilies and chili powder. Sauté until onions start to soften.
Add tomato paste and cook out.
Add chicken stock and lower heat and cook until jerky is soft and most of the liquid cooks out, about 5 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning.
To assemble, warm the burrito wrap, add machaca, cilantro and sour cream and roll into a burrito.
- Sesame Teriyaki with Chef Gale Gand
- By Chef Matt Troost
- Gale Gand's recipe combines sesame and spices for a distinct, East Asian flavor.
- Get the Recipe